Shala Darpan, a web portal, School Education Department Rajasthan
Shala Darpan is a web portal launched by the School Education Department of Rajasthan, India. The portal is designed to provide online services and information related to education in Rajasthan. It aims to bridge the gap between the education department, schools, teachers, students, and parents.
Shala Darpan offers various features such as school information, student information, teacher information, attendance records, online transfer applications for teachers, and many other services. It also provides access to digital content such as e-books, videos, and other educational resources.
The web portal also serves as a communication platform between schools, teachers, and parents. Through the portal, parents can access information about their child’s attendance, academic progress, and other school-related activities.
Shala Darpan is an important initiative by the School Education Department of Rajasthan to improve the quality of education in the state and make it more accessible to students, teachers, and parents.
How to login on Shala Darpan?
Here are the steps to log in to Shala Darpan:
- Visit the official website of Shala Darpan, which is https://www.education.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Shala Darpan” option on the menu bar.
- Select your state or union territory from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can choose the type of user you are (student, teacher, or other).
- Select your user type and enter your login credentials, which will be provided to you by your school or educational institution.
- Click on the “Submit” button to log in.
If you face any issues while logging in, you can contact your school or the Shala Darpan helpdesk for assistance.